If you require URGENT CARE and cannot wait to see your GP, there are a number of places where you can access treatment or health advice:

  • NHS 111 – if you are unsure how to treat your condition, ring NHS 111. Information is also available at https://111.nhs.uk/
  • There are a number of Urgent Treatment Centres across Hampshire, and you can find out how to access them through the links below:

Andover War Memorial Hospital

Lymington New Forest Hospital

Royal South Hants Hospital (Southampton)

St Mary’s Urgent Treatment Centre (Portsmouth)

This website is provided as a public service by HealthWeb Solutions to assist users in accessing the right NHS service. It is no longer funded by the NHS. When visiting this site you may see ads, which are placed here to offset the hosting and maintenance costs. For more information on data-driven healthcare solutions, search 'HealthWeb Solutions'.

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram